Ever wondered what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
The professional and personal challenges, the high and lows, the failures and the success?
Startup Weekend is a global grassroots movement of active and empowered entrepreneurs who are learning the basics of founding startups and launching successful ventures. It is the largest community of passionate entrepreneurs with over 400 past events in 100 countries around the world in 2011.
The non-profit organization is headquartered in Seattle, Washington but Startup Weekend organizers and facilitators can be found in over 200 cities around the world. From Mongolia to South Africa to London to Brazil, people around the globe are coming together for weekend long workshops to pitch ideas, form teams, and start companies.
All Startup Weekend events follow the same basic model: anyone is welcome to pitch their startup idea and receive feedback from their peers. Teams organically form around the top ideas (as determined by popular vote) and then it’s a 54 hour frenzy of business model creation, coding, designing, and market validation. The weekends culminate with presentations in front of local entrepreneurial leaders with another opportunity for critical feedback.
Whether entrepreneurs found companies, find a cofounder, meet someone new, or learn a skill far outside their usual 9-to-5, everyone is guaranteed to leave the event better prepared to navigate the chaotic but fun world of startups. If you want to put yourself in the shoes of an entrepreneur, register now for the best weekend of your life!
Participants : 120 People
Tickets Open on Sale !!!
Early Bird 2,500 Baht, Normal 3,500 Baht
You can buy your ticket at http://swbkk2013.eventbrite.com
** Non-Refundable **
1st Runner Up
1. Participants must remain at the event for 54 hours until after pitching & announcing the winner
2. Participants can leave in case of emergency only
3. Anyone who is not a participants, facilitators, mentors, official media and community partners or judges are not allow in the event
4. Please , prepare sleeping bag or sleeping equipment and shower equipment for yourself.
5. Please keep your belongings to yourself. We cannot responsible for any lost.
6. Please come by taxi or other public transportation. We don’t have car parking lot for participants.
7. Startup Weekend Bangkok is an International event so most of the event will be conducted in English.Don’t worry, many participants do not speak English as the mother tongue. What really needed is your creativity, enthusiasm and passion of building a startup.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email or swbkk facebook page, we will get back to you within 24hrs!
Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/startupweekendbangkok
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org